Sanding & shaping the hip, chest and hand seams
The next stage is to sand all seams flat and shape any areas that were missing so that they match the original.
In this image the joins of the hip section of the Jesus figure are almost fully blended into the original pieces.

Here, the edge of the Bible has two filled gaps which I'm starting to detail.

This photo shows how the small hole that I bridged with a wooden batten has now been filled.

The filler in the thumb and index finger are beginning to take shape.
In this image the joins of the hip section of the Jesus figure are almost fully blended into the original pieces.
Here, the edge of the Bible has two filled gaps which I'm starting to detail.
This photo shows how the small hole that I bridged with a wooden batten has now been filled.
The filler in the thumb and index finger are beginning to take shape.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home